miercuri, 24 noiembrie 2010

Photoshopped...






I know I'm not a photoshop expert but I got nothing to do a few days ago so i took some time of practice. I do the stupidest things when I'm bored. Sometimes I talk to myself in front of the mirror, do funny faces , sing with a stupid voice and play the guitar , paint my fingers  with ink , stare at the window for hours and look at the sunset sky between the naked tree branches , lie down in bed and stare at the spider canvas at the corner of the ceiling right above an old wood framed dusty picture.

Earlier today I had the English Olympics (that's how they call it... it's an English grammar and writing competition). So I had mt meet another classmate that was competing at about 8:30. As I arrived earlier and she was late I has to wait 15 -20 minutes in the freezing cold... yet i liked it. I had the opportunity to admire the small things i couldn't see before. I looked at the beautiful picture that nature has made. My teacher of music history said once that only human been is capable so create a work of art. But I don't agree. Just look at the beautiful wild flowers how they bloom and they don't need do be looked after. Or look at the night sky and explore with the eye of mind the beauty and the mystery of the moon and the milky way. The world itself is a work of art and the Creator made it just for us but the man doesn't appreciate it as much as it should.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu