joi, 2 septembrie 2010

Random thoughts... [2]



I shut my eyes in order to see.

Art knows no limit, and the artists will never achieve perfection

Art is man's nature; nature is God's art

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

If you live your life in the past, you waste the life you have to live.

I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love

True friends stab you in the front.

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Friends are God's way of taking care of us

One of the best ways to keep friendship is to return it


[photo taken by me]

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu