miercuri, 1 septembrie 2010

Vired dreams... [1]

Ok so in the last years i had a few odd nightmares and i decided to share the ones i still remember with you (honestly... i don't have anything better to do)

So for this one, i remember i was sleeping at my grandma's house one vacation day. And in this dream my mom had another child, a gorgeous baby. But things weren't so sweet. Soon after, she started ignoring us (me and my brother) and paying attention only to that bastard (in my eyes he was just a brat that rushed into our family and ruined it). I could see all kinds of goodies in the fridge but she wouldn't let us take one bcz all of them were for that baby. We were working all day long to earn a living and all night long to take care of him. and one Day we decided to run away and leave mom and her new MF and start a life on our own. Things went pretty well and our lives were getting better day after day, year after year. Wish I could Say the same thing for my mom. The small brat started to grow, turning into a spoiled annoying selfish brat. The years were going my things were getting worse and one day mum came to our house (idk how she found the address) calling us for help. I think she didn't realize we were missing 'till that day. Then i woke up with tears dripping on my face. The most painful thing was not the storyline but the story itself, and the way I felt when i realized that my own mom could trade me for a match box.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu