joi, 2 septembrie 2010

Wired Dreams... [2]


(The things that happened to me after the sudden awake are true!)

This dream, i remember i had it soon after Patrick's death. It all started by finding myself somewhere up. Then i looked down and I couldn't believe my eyes... I could see my own funeral from above. I could see myself lying in a coffin with my mom crying at my head. Then in one sec I was back down and I couldn't remember what happened when I was up. I was watching my mom crying like it's all over and everyone around me doing the same. I was standing right in front of her but she couldn't see me. I was trying to call her but she couldn't hear me. I was trying to hug her but she couldn't feel me. And it didn't make sense until I turned back and i saw myself lying in that black coffin with white lace on the edge. I still couldn't believe that that pale girl with red and black roses in her hands was me because I couldn't remember how i died... I felt like i was still there , yet I was far away. I felt like I was abandoned my everyone And they tried to get rid of me by burying me somehow alive, though. Then I suddenly woke up and everything went cold. I was trying to turn over to on the other side of the bed to see if my mom woke up but I couldn't move, like I was tied up.  Fear started to grow ... I tried to make a sound but I couldn't hear my voice... like even if I scream, no one would hear me. Meanwhile the fear was growing stronger and stronger. I was more alone then ever. Then suddenly I felt released from everything. I could move again, i could talk again. I turned around, mom was still in bed and I felt relieved. Everything warmed up then and came back to normal. Whatever that was... if it came back I was ready for it

(Like I said at the beginning, this is a true story)



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu